Since I left university in the Summer of 2018 I haven’t written a. single. thing.
My Mac has sat in the corner gathering dust (metaphorically, as I am a massive fan of The Sims). The feeling of not having a creative output has been draining me to say the least.
I mainly want to start writing about things I enjoy and that are personal to me and my lifestyle. I am an Animal Management graduate and I love talking all things animal and I am also a new mother so would love to chat about the trials and tribulations of being new to the world of parenthood. Maybe even chuck in some swing dancing, the world is our oyster, kids.
I have no inspiration to write, but I kind of miss it. When I came across a writing challenge, I thought “well why not challenge myself to be a little bit more creative in my everyday life”. As much as it is a little bit of a cringe way to get into blogging at least it’s the start of some kind of content.
But, A lot of the challenges I came across were questionable to say the least, so i’ve mashed up a few of the ones I saw to be a bit more realistic, so feel free to use the one i have created below and add the tag #toots30daychallenge so I can see your take on it. I would love to read others takes on this writing challenge and hopefully it will inspire a few others to start writing too!
I also would like to add, I will also be posting one “day” each week. So that I have a bit more flexibility and I’m more likely to stick to the challenge. ( I do have an 8 month old after all.)
So without further ado, here is the content for the Toots’ 30 Day Writing Challenge .
– Day 1: Something you are looking forward to this year.
– Day 2: Something you regret not doing last year.
– Day 3: 10 likes and dislike .
– Day 4: something that excites you and fills you with joy.
– Day 5: Daily routine.
– Day 6: Discuss some of the things on your bucket list.
– Day 7: Discuss your favourite movie and why it is so special to you.
– Day 8: What’s in your makeup bag?
– Day 9: Hobbies and Interests.
– Day 10: If you could have one job in the world what would it be?
– Day 11: A spontaneous moment in your life that turned out to be amazing.
– Day 12: Write a letter to yourself in the future.
– Day 13: How you deal with success and failure.
– Day 14: Outfit you wore today.
– Day 15: Things that make you happy.
– Day 16: Share your most recent holiday photos.
– Day 17: create a how-to post.
– Day 18: favourite recipe
– Day 19: Favourite place you have visited.
– Day 20: What tattoos do you have and there meaning.
– Day 21: 10 facts about yourself.
– Day 22: A book you love and why?
– Day 23: What lessons do you want your children to learn from you?
– Day 24: Bullet your entire day.
– Day 25: what you eat.
– Day 26: review an item you recently tried.
– Day 27: where would you like to be in 10 years.
– Day 28: A moment in which you where most satisfied with your life.
– Day 29: What’s in your Bag?
– Day 30: How have you changed in the last 2 years?
Good Luck – Toots x